Subscribe Now!

Mission statement

How i became a translator?

My father is Greek and my mother is English, so maybe this is one of the reasons that i love to perform English-Greek translations.

Commitment: 


  • Always offer the best value for money: Translation of up to 1000 words for $5 only.
  • Quality: "What you do, do it well" , a bad translation is a useless translation. My goal is to provide top quality and that's why i am a top rated translator for Greek/English documents and have happy returning customers. Nothing cheers me up more than a positive feedback!
  • Quick and reliable delivery: I always deliver within 48 hours. 
  • After sale support: After the translation i am available to answer any questions you might have regarding the translation.

Service:

  • Native in Greek and English, experienced translator.
  • Translate, documents, blogs, sites, audio, video, technical translations, medical translations, application translations etc.
  • Fast service - always deliver on time! Most of short translations are delivered in less than 24 hours. If you need the translation urgently you can select express delivery and you will receive it in less than 12 hours!

Contact me!

Any questions you might have, please contact me. Just login on fiverr, look for my username which is urfembillboard and send me a message. I will be very happy to hear from you and answer any question you might have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment